Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Brisbane to Gold Coast


Well some how I have been talked into doing the Brisbane to Gold Coast bike ride with Colin in 5 weeks time, leaving little time for training!! In fact it didn't take much talking into and I am really looking forward to it if for no other reason it forces me to get out there and do some training!! The race itself is from Southbank in Brisbane to Southport on the Gold Coast covering the full 100km between the two. Training has kicked off well though after week one you realise it isn't going to be a walk in the park. The past week I have done 4 rides ranging from 15 to 30km and it will only increase as time progresses. In 2 weeks Thommo and I will do a 50km ride from Surfers to Coolangatta and back just to make sure we are on track. If you have a few minutes check out http://www.bq.org.au/b2gc100/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia