Thursday, May 04, 2006

New Jokes and a classic oldie

I have added some new humour for the week in the top 4 links on the left. Some are some real classics and I still can't help but cry everytime I read the curry joke-it is an absolute cracker, for the sporto's there is the cricket sledging that always brings a smile to the face. I have to admit that these 2 items have been stolen from a mates website (see Guy Laister link on the left) though I am sure he wouldn't mind!!!!!! The other 2 are complete originals and part of the blog that will be updated weekly.

Enjoy and make sure you are sitting down when reading the curry joke

1 Comments:

At 5:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a true Australian would admit 'naaa, no worries mate!'. By the way, is left on the right in Australia and right on the left? Cos your links are certainly on the 'right' from where I'm sitting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia