Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Weekend Review


Well I know it is already Wednesday and may seem a little late for a weekend review but here goes anyway. It was a quiet cracker with loads of back breaking work being done in the garden after missing my golf tee time (last time I make that mistake). Friday evening got off to a super start with a few relaxing icy colds at the office after work followed by a couple more in the local Highland Park Tavern on the way home. By the time I got home neither Sar's or I felt like cooking so we settled for a friday night classic of Fish and Chips (for me anyway) and an evening in front of the nelly watching Seinfeld.

As I said I missed my golf time so wound back home by 8.30am for a day in the garden digging up the yard to plant my lawn for the neighbourhood world cup cricket this summer-I hope. Saturday slid away in much the same way as the Springbok challenge on Saturday night against the AB's. I was buoyed for a little while as it appeared Ernie was getting stuck in at the British Open.

The only winner of the weekend was Sarah's fantasy rugby team which has jumped into 3rd place in the standings in the Chataeutoby league from 6th and taking out the prize for being the weekends top scorer. Sar's is close behind myself and Guy who is being stalked on top of the log for now.

We have finally picked a wedding venue for next year in Australia. It is a lovely spot overlooking the ocean and really looks to be a super venue for the wedding.

Well I got to run, will continue this at a later date. Am heading off to Action Cricket to destroy the Baggy Greens, one of whom is my boss!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia