Friday, June 30, 2006

Home Sweet Home


Well the time has finally arrived when we take possession of our new home. The months of looking and shopping seem to be winding down and now the next stage starts of D.I.Y. Can you see my excitement!

I did the final pre settlement inspection last night and now we just wait until 15.30 to collect the keys and get in there. I am staring down the barrel of a weekend of cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning. Somewhere in the middle of the cleaning I have to move all our belongings over.

It is all really exiting and after moving house 11 times in the past 5 years it is really nice to look at a place that is your own and know you are going to be there for a while-unless Sarah evicts me when I wake her at 2am shouting at the TV during the world cup soccer that is!

I will post some pics of the new place on this site over the weekend in the photo albums so keep an eye out. All we need now are some international visitors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia