Friday, June 02, 2006

Smash a penguin or club a seal comp.

Ok our first competition on the blog. This is for bragging rights and the title "Champion Seal Clubber 06" on this site so give it a crack-literally Click on this link http://henriluoma.net/pingu/ and see how far you can smash the penguin. We will run the comp over a week so get bashing and I will do a piece on the blog announcing the official placings on Friday the 9th June. Once you have your distance leave your name, official distance and country you are from (comes in handy as we may have to handicap people from Alaska for having hands on experience at this) and a victory speech you want metioned on the blog in the comments section below this piece.

How to play: Click on the caveman, then click again when you want club the seal/penguin.

So get clubbing and good luck. This is open to all so get your mates involved to.

PS: While you are on the blog put your bloody pin on the guestmap

9 Comments:

At 11:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah Harrison: 586.4: Beat this if you can

 
At 11:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan Mac: Only 50100cm or 501m if you believe the judge. I will catch you Sarah

 
At 11:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA. 586.4 I have achieved what I thought impossible..

Would just like to thank my coach and my supporters, without you I could never have clubbed that seal like that. I love you all.

 
At 11:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great slide.... the croud goes wild 588.3 ( HAAAAAAA)

 
At 6:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Groper: Eat your hearts out penguin fans - a whopping 593!!! Country: Go Bokke, bokke, bokke.

 
At 9:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Millsie: Sorry to have pipped you off top spot with my warm up round on Fri 2 June(1390), just getting my eye in before I use the post box bashing brute force in my sleak athletic physique to crush that penguin to a new record distance approaching 1600.....

 
At 10:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Millsie: sorry that was the total distance for 5 penguins on the official site! best so far is 587.6....

 
At 10:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Millsie: from the far northern burbs of africa, I managed a 593 as well, don't know if that can be beaten, but will try my damndest to pip piggy

 
At 10:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep trying Millsie - with your athletic physique you're bound to click that mouse harder than the rest of us. I also achieved another 593 - curse that elusive 600!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia