Monday, July 03, 2006

We're in


Well as of Saturday we are in our new house, it has been 3 days of cleaning as you have ever seen a place so dirty in your life. The people here before obviously just let it go. Today it is starting to feel like a home. It is clean and all the goods have arrived. I have been seriously improving my DIY skills and the batrooms now have lovely towel rails and hooks on the doors. I have put some photo's in the albums section and will update this blog again tomorrow as I am pirating someone elses wireless to write this!!!!

I will write again tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 7:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your purchase(s), top effort. You better not be pirating my wireless......

 
At 9:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia